We are a law firm, dedicated to offering the very highest levels of legal advice and customer service to clients across the South West and beyond. We are a group of senior lawyers who have left the world of big law firms behind us in order to practice law in a new way; a way which offers you, our clients, better service and better value.We believe traditional law firms have become too expensive, too remote and too impersonal. Clients consistently tell us that what they want from their solicitor is to:-
- be treated with respect, to be listened to, and to know they are valued;
- know they will deal with the same person throughout their case;
- be given excellent proactive advice and to be kept fully informed, throughout, about what’s happening with their affairs;
- be notified in advance exactly what the costs are going to be at all stages, and
- be accessible; these days people don’t want to have to drive miles to see their lawyer – they want services provided locally.
In many ways this is a description of how solicitors and law firms used to be – turning back the clock to an age of greater respect and service, an age when people knew who their solicitor was, and trusted that they would be there for them, whatever the circumstances.
Berensens represents a return to those values, and to that ethos.
Having said that we know, of course, that not everything in the garden was rosy back then – cases took far longer than today, and in relative terms were more expensive. At Berensens we address these concerns by:-
- offering the speed of response and action made possible by state of the art IT and communications systems, and
- cutting costs; our management and administration systems are centralised, we don’t have palatial glass and steel offices on expensive business parks, and we don’t have huge teams of management consultants, or marketing and HR professionals – just excellent lawyers.
These things allow us to run our business much more economically than most of our competitors.
In short, Berensens offers the best of old school service and respect, while at the same time being a highly efficient, modern law firm. Our first duty is to our clients, not our profit margin, and our first objective is to build strong, long lasting relationships with local clients, their families and businesses, based on trust and integrity.
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation with an experienced conveyancing solicitor.